You can use the Nectar DNS Service to add Domain Name System (DNS) services to your Nectar Research Cloud projects.
For new projects and projects with allocations being renewed, a Nectar provided DNS zone will be created automatically for your project to use. The zone name will be based on your given project name, typically [yourproject].cloud.edu.au, and will be available for you to create records in right away.
The Nectar DNS service can also host a domain name you currently own.
Once you have a zone created for your project, you are free to create and delete any records you wish within this zone.
What you’ll learn
- Managing DNS services for your Nectar project
- using the Nectar dashboard
- using the OpenStack CLI (optional)
What you’ll need
- Access to a Nectar project
- An understanding of the Nectar OpenStack CLI