The Virtual Desktop Service is an easy way for researchers to access the Nectar Cloud with a desktop interface ready to use. All users need to do is select the Operating system, and what resources they would like to use. For more detailed specifications, you can read our support article here.
What you’ll learn
- How to log in to the Virtual Desktop
- How to manage your Desktop (reboot, shelve, delete, boost)
- How to complete general tasks and maintenence
What you’ll need
- View the Cloud Prereading tutorial sections 1-4.
- Standard web browser & internet connection on your computer